The Loft Cinema is so excited to welcome you back to the theatre! The following practices and procedures are in place to ensure the safest environment possible. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns.
Mandatory Safety Practices and Procedures
- Anyone exhibiting COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, or any person with a recent exposure to someone known to have COVID-19, must stay home.
- All customers, employees, and volunteers, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear masks over the nose and mouth at all times indoors, with the sole exception being while seated and actively eating or drinking.
- Capacity inside all three auditoriums is limited to 50%
- Transactions are contactless if you purchase your tickets in advance and have your confirmation email ready on your smartphone.
- Traffic in the lobby is limited to no more than fifteen patrons at a time to ensure social distancing.
- At the end of the film, exiting must be done through the emergency exit doors in Screen 1 to avoid lobby congestion.
- Showtimes are limited and staggered to allow for additional cleaning between screenings. Staff uses foggers to disinfect all areas of the seats once a day.
Here are measures that we have taken:
- Increased outside airflow through HVAC units.
- Upgraded to MERV 13 filters in all units.
- Installed Air Scrubbers and ionization units to improve the quality of the air.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at every point of sale station.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the campus.
- Contactless fixtures (soap, paper towels) have been installed in the bathrooms, and toilet lids have been installed to minimize transmission from toilet flushes.