The Loft Cinema is so excited to welcome you back to the theatre! The following practices and procedures are in place to ensure the safest environment possible. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns.
Please Note: all practices and procedures are mandatory, even if you have been vaccinated.
Mandatory Safety Practices and Procedures
- Anyone exhibiting COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, or any person with a recent exposure to someone known to have COVID-19, must stay home. Staff are screened before the start of every shift.
- Masks must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times while on the property, with the sole exception being while you are seated and actively eating or drinking. Staff and volunteers will be masked at all times.
- Public indoor screenings will only occur in Screen 1 (our largest auditorium) through May.
- Reserved seating with automatic buffers between parties will ensure social distancing. A maximum of 77 people (21% of capacity) will be seated in Screen 1.
- Transactions are contactless if you purchase your tickets and concessions in advance and have your confirmation email ready on your smartphone.
- Traffic in the lobby is limited to no more than six patrons at a time to ensure social distancing.
- Concessions are sold in advance with online ticket purchases, or before the screening begins at a table on the front patio; no concessions can be purchased once the screening begins.
- At the end of the film, exiting must be done through the emergency exit doors in Screen 1 to avoid lobby congestion.
- Showtimes are limited and staggered to allow for additional cleaning, disinfection, and sanitization between screenings. Staff uses foggers to disinfect all areas of the seats.
- High-touch areas are cleaned hourly.
Here are measures that we have taken:
- Increased outside airflow through HVAC units.
- Upgraded to MERV 13 filters in all units.
- Installed Air Scrubbers and ionization units to improve the quality of the air.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at every point of sale station.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the campus.
- Contactless fixtures (soap, paper towels) have been installed in the bathrooms, and toilet lids have been installed to minimize transmission from toilet flushes.