You ought to be in pictures!
Come work at The Loft Cinema, Tucson’s nonprofit movie theatre!
NOW HIRING: The Loft Cinema is looking for an Assistant Manager.
Status: Full Time. Nights, holidays and weekends required.
Starting Wage: Hourly/negotiable.
Target Start Date: ASAP
Benefits include: Two weeks paid time off. Health, dental, and vision. Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability. Free movies and popcorn.
The Loft Cinema is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit arts organization with first run films, classics, film festivals, film series, special screenings, community partnerships and more.
The Assistant Manager will:
- Report directly to the Director of Theatre Operations, and work closely with other office staff such as the Deputy Director, the Program Director, and the Executive Director.
- Assist and guide floor staff and projectionists in executing their requirements by leading by example in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Master all floor staff duties, including serving customers, P.O.S. expertise, and cleaning routines.
- Assist in the training of new employees.
- Have the ability to problem solve, troubleshoot, and work independently.
- Handle cash and write nightly reports.
- Maintain the safety and cleanliness of the premises.
- Ensure the comfort and safety of theatre patrons.
- Know how or be willing to learn projection and P.O.S software.
- Have excellent customer service abilities.
- Have a baseline knowledge of the history and mission of The Loft Cinema.
- Be willing to pitch in wherever necessary to ensure smooth operations.
How to apply:
Send a cover letter, your resume and three professional references to [email protected]. No telephone calls, please.
The Loft Cinema is an Equal Opportunity Employer.