All visitors to The Loft Cinema need to show proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID test for all screenings and events at the theatre. The Loft Cinema will require ALL customers, employees, and volunteers, regardless of vaccination status, to wear masks while visiting its campus. Masks may be removed while seated and actively eating or drinking and then must promptly be replaced.
To view all of our Covid Safety Protocols visit: loftcinema.org/covid
Rentals of the theatre are currently limited to private events with up to 20 people. Available start times are 9:00am, 9:30am, or 10:00am Monday – Fridays. Rentals are limited to 2 hours. Public rentals may be made available in the spring of 2022.
Email [email protected] with any additional questions.
PRIVATE RENTAL RULES & BEST PRACTICES
- We will ask that you and your guests arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your rental start time to allow time at concessions as well as settling into your seats in the theater.
- Once you arrive at The Loft, all guests regardless of vaccination status must wear a mask before entering the premises and whenever in common areas.
- At the concessions stand you will be able to order popcorn, soda, cookies, nachos, and candy, as well as beer and wine. If you plan on tipping our theater staff, please be sure to bring cash as our point of sale system does not allow for credit card tipping.
- Outside alcohol is not allowed. If you plan on bringing your own snacks please note that for health reasons the theater staff will not handle any outside food.
- Please Note: Any late starts or extensions of your rental period will need to be approved ahead of time, and may be subject to additional charges.